Thursday 30 January 2014

Only me... again.

So I'm thinking that I should just stop promising that I'll be here on a regular basis and instead you shall just have to persevere with my erratic writing habits.  

Hi!

Considering it's nearly the end of January I feel kind of inappropriate saying that I hope you all had a good christmas, but I do all the same.

It's unlikely that any of you aren't completely up-to-date with my life because I post every detail of it onto my twitter. Buuuuut in case you stumbled upon this blog without the constant pestering from me for you to read it, I shall let you know whats been going down anyway.
There really has only been one dramatic change in my life over the last two months and that was the little one, who so fiercely stole my heart, went home. The up-side to that is that I am no longer legally obliged to keep her identity a secret. Her name was Summer and I'll stick some photos on the bottom of this so you can see for yourselves that I wasn't joking when I said that she was an angel. So anyway, yeah she went home but she still comes for the occasional sleepover so that all turned out pretty well in the end.

I also haven't failed or dropped out of uni yet so that's a pretty monumental triumph as well, along with the fact that all of the friends I made at the start of the year don't hate me yet, hurrah!

Everything else is depressingly same old, same old. But now I'm back into the swing of the university routine I will try my absolute hardest to make our dates a more regular thing.

So until next time (Which, awkwardly, will probably be later today);
Ciao!

My hair finally grew. Can I get a hallelujah?!
P.S I included a recent photo of myself. Not because I am completely in love with myself but because its just nice to see how people change over time... isn't it? Maybe not, I don't know - whatever.


Here she is, what an angel.

Happy Princess xo
]


Just on our travels and that!

I'm so glad that these people adopted me. 
Having brand new friends is amazing, but I will forever appreciate how blessed I am to have a best friend like her.




No comments:

Post a Comment