Wednesday 20 March 2013

Well, that plan failed.

For those of you that read my post from this morning, you will know that I had a pretty structured plan of how my day was going to pan out and you'll remember that I said I'd try to inform you if anything changed. 

Firstly, I opted for breakfast. Not sure why, I just went downstairs and thought 'hey, I'm going to have some coco pops today!'. Then, Benn didn't beep outside in his Punto, he rang the doorbell! Obviously that wasn't a life changing difference from the plan but I like to be thorough. 

College went as smoothly as it usually does. With the inevitable struggle to find a parking space and more than one Malteser bunnie being consumed. Although I did decide to spend my break between lessons in Basildon's Waterstones, re-living my childhood through Beatrix Potter and A. A. Milne. The main difference to my previous planning was that me and Benn didn't make it to our wicked Wednesday pub quiz! There were a string of reasons really. The main one being that Benn's mum was ill and so couldn't come, and seeing as she's the one who gets the only correct answers we decided it wasn't worth going without her. Benn also had coursework that needed to be done so he dropped me home and we went our seperate ways for the evening. 

I spent the evening watching 'We bought a zoo' which I absolutely loved. If you're an animal lover or a really-cute-film lover, you need to get on that. And Matt Damon is pretty dishy in it which helps with the watch-factor. Then I had dinner and then dad asked me if I could go to the shop and buy some beers for him. No problem, I thought. I was wrong.
So I walk into the shop at the end of my road which I am in all of the time and the guy who serves me is a guy who is always up for a chat. He asks to see my ID so I give it to him. He then tells me that that isn't my ID and that I look like I'm 16!! Unimpressed I told him that that was me in the picture and I certainly wasn't 16 considering I was holding my car keys in my hand. After telling him the make of my car, and having to show him every form of identification in my purse he finally accepted that I was old enough to buy the effin beers, by which stage I was in half a mind to go and get them from the Co-Op across the road. It was infuriating to say the least.

After that I went home and the rest of my night was as I would expect a Wednesday night in to be.

I hope the rest of your Wednesdays wernt filled with bland lessons and insults from shop keepers.

It's time for me to hit the sack. At 8 minutes to 9. I really am living the life of luxury. Goodnight all. Sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment